DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
ARES Security works closely with the Federal Government and Department of Defense to ensure the protection of the nation’s most critical assets.
Transforming National Security
ARES Security has worked with multiple branches of the federal government over the past two decades to build innovative solutions that are trusted by some of the most secure facilities in the world, including the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security, Defense, and Energy – as well as the Pentagon Force Protection Agency, and the United States Air Force. The AVERT® software was originally created through a collaboration with the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. The AVERT® tools transform the way federal security forces assess, plan, and train in ways that increase security effectiveness, while at the same time reducing costs. ARES has delivered significant ROI and optimized security through numerous projects with the federal government as well as other nations to increase security effectiveness while reducing costs.
AVERT® solutions have been:
- Put through rigorous verification and validation programs by the DoD, DoE, and DHS
- Awarded Small Business Innovation Research grants
- Awarded an ID/IQ Contract for the maturation, demonstration, and proliferation of capability across platforms and domains, leveraging open systems design, modern software and algorithm development in order to enable Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- Featured as a top solutions provider in the AFWERX program hosted by the U.S. Air Force
- Trusted to help design, build, and monitor the Air Force Base of the Future as well as other bases
- Utilized to enhance and automate robotic sentries at critical sites
- And much more
Solutions with proven performance that are currently protecting the world’s most critical assets.
A suite of solutions and applications to address various security needs and threats for any site.
Enhanced design, planning, training, and response through the utilization of digital twin technology.
CASE STUDIES &
Learn more about how ARES designs and secures a safer future.
ARES Security Corporation Awarded $200K DOE SBIR Phase 1 Grant to Investigate the Use of Robotic Technology for Security Applications at Advanced and Small Nuclear Reactors (A/SNRS)
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
“ARES Security’s work is important for the Air Force and Joint warfighting today and tomorrow. ARES has developed All Domain Command and Control for base defense today. Sensor agnostic integration so all sensors connect, share via ATAK devices and learn in creating a common operational picture for the base defense operators is the ultimate goal of all domain awareness. We need to accelerate change or lose and ARES Security is accelerating base defense in an intuitive way so airmen can quickly use the system to create threat solutions that will save lives today and tomorrow. Base Defense threats are real, ARES Security has the answer our Airmen and Joint Force operators deserve.”
Mark “Chris” Nowland , Lieutenant General, USAF, Retired